DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise receives firmware update from drone maker
Today, the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise, both the DJI Mavic 3E and 3T, received a significant firmware update from the world’s largest drone maker, DJI. The update brings a host of new and improved functionality to the DJI Enterprise drone.
DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise firmware update details
Here are all the details for the DJI Mavic 3 firmware update:
Firmware update overview:
- Date: 2023.03.02
- Aircraft Firmware: v06.01.06.06
- Remote Controller Firmware: v02.00.04.07
- DJI Pilot 2 App: V22.214.171.124
- DJI Assistant 2: v2.1.7
What is new for the DJI Enterprise drone?
- Added Terrain Follow for flight tasks:
- a. Smart Oblique and Linear tasks support both Real-Time Follow and DSM Follow.
- b. Oblique tasks only support DSM Follow.
- Added POI function. The aircraft can circle and fly around a PinPoint to obtain omnidirectional information of the target.
- Added ability to customize the camera angle for Mapping tasks. When planning a flight route, the aircraft orientation and…