DJI Mavic 3 Multispectral also gets a firmware update today
The DJI Mavic 3 Multispectral, or DJI Mavic 3M, also received a significant firmware update today. This update comes on the heels of a Firmware Update for the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise.
Overview of the firmware update for the Mavic 3 Multispectral:
- Date: 2023.03.02
- Aircraft Firmware: v06.01.06.06
- Remote Controller Firmware: v02.00.04.07
- DJI Pilot 2 App: v18.104.22.168
- DJI Terra: v3.6.6
- DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series): v2.1.7
- DJI Assistant 2 for MG: v2.1.3
What’s new in this firmware update?
- Added support for 8x digital zoom for RGB camera.
- Added Terrain Follow for flight tasks:
- a. Smart Oblique and Linear tasks support both Real-Time Follow and DSM Follow.
- b. Oblique tasks only support DSM Follow.
- Added POI function. The aircraft can circle and fly around a PinPoint to obtain omnidirectional information of the target.
- Added ability to customize the camera angle for Mapping tasks. When planning a flight route, the aircraft orientation and gimbal…