DJI Mini 2 SE now available for pre-order!
DJI’s line of drones under 250 grams just got a little boost with the pre-release today of the DJI Mini 2 SE drone.
We’re not entirely sure why DJI produced another model in the Mini series, when the Mini 3 Pro has captured such a wide audience, so let’s take a look at this budget friendly, entry-level drone.
DJI already had the flagship Mini 3 Pro micro-drone that was followed by the Mini 3 micro-drone that pared back some of the specs in favor of a lower price point. Mini 2 SE does the same.
Key Features of Mini 2 SE:
- 6.2 mile/10km range
- OcuSync 2.0
- 249gram take off weight
- up to 36 mph speed
- up to 24 mph wind resistance
- 3-axis gimbal
- 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor
- up to 2.7K30 video
- 12MP still photos
- up to 31 minutes of flight time
- up to 3x digital zoom at 2.7K, 4x zoom at 1080p
- on touch takeoff and RTH
- Quickshots (Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle, Boomerang)
- Panorama stills (Sphere, Wide Angle, 180°)
- DJI Fly App
Hundreds less than Mini 3/Mini 3 Pro