The First Gremsy Payload Zio
The first Gremsy payload will hit the shelves this month. The Zio is a 4k resolution stabilized zoom payload for industrial applications.
Gremsy is known for their industry leading gimbal stabilizers for professional cameras and drones. Zio is the first payload from the Vietnamese manufacturer: a tool designed to perform a variety of different inspection, surveying, and public safety jobs.
Zio is an integrated payload that combines a Sony 4k sensor with high-stabilized three-axis gimbal technology. It delivers powerful 30x zoom capability, lightweight design, and great compatibility with MAVLink – compliant platforms.
- Payload Weight:(Gimbal & Camera) 480g/ 1.06 lbs
- Payload Dimension (DxWxH):145mm x 90mm x 148mm
- Connections:USB 2.0, UART, Ethernet, Micro HDMI
- Gimbal Mount:Bottom mount (Detachable)
- Compatible drones:Drone supported by PX4 and Ardupilot (Cube)
- Remote Software: QGroundControl (Herelink)
KEY FACT & FEATURES