New DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise And Thermal Firmware Released
The world’s largest camera drone manufacturer, DJI released new firmware for the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise and Thermal drones.
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise and Thermal drones were released in September of this year. The unmanned aircraft are they successors to the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise, and the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced.
The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise series of drones are primarly aimed at commercial customers, government agencies, and First Responders. The drones make use of the excellent DJI Mavic 3 platform.
DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise firmware overview:
- Date: 2022.11.15
- Aircraft Firmware: v05.01.02.03
- Remote Controller Firmware: v02.00.02.10
- DJI Pilot 2 App: v184.108.40.206
- DJI Assistant 2: v2.1.4
What’s new in the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise firmware update?
- Added Real-Time Follow function, which can perform real-time follow mapping using the vision system of the aircraft to improve the operation efficiency.
- Added High-Res Grid shooting function, providing both…