New DJI Mavic 3 Firmware Update Adds Cruise Control And More
Along with the DJI Mavic 3 Classic, the biggest maker of camera drones in the world also released a DJI Mavic 3 firmware update today.
The new Firmware Update brings several new features to the DJI Mavic 3, such as Cruise Control, Night Mode, support for EU C1 certification, Remote ID, and more. Let’s take a closer look!
Here are the release notes from DJI:
Here are the release notes from DJI
DJI Mavic 3 firmware update overview:
- Date: 2022.11.02
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0900
- RC-N1 Remote Controller Firmware: v04.13.0700
- DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: V01.02.0100
- DJI RC Pro Remote Controller Firmware: v03.01.1100
- DJI Fly App iOS: v1.8.0
- DJI Fly App Android: v1.8.0
- Added Night mode in recording mode, supports 4K 30fps and ISO 800 to 12800.
- Added Output Quality settings for Hyperlapse,…