DJI Mini 3 Pro Firmware Update Adds Features
DJI released another firmware update for the popular Mini 3 Pro drone today that adds additional functions that are sure to please drone pilots.
- Date: 2022-10-26
- Aircraft Firmware version: v01.00.0400
- DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Firmware: v04.14.0400
- DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.02.0000
- DJI RC Pro Remote Controller Firmware: v03.01.1000
- DJI Fly App iOS: v1.7.8
- DJI Fly App Android: v1.7.8
| What’s New?
With the rollout of the FAA’s Remote ID in the United States this update will add support for these requirements in the future. They only apply to drone operations within the US. Note: once update is complete the Remote ID function cannot be disabled and only versions of DJI Fly v1.7.8 or later will operate the aircraft
DJI has also added some great camera features in this update as well:
- MasterShots is now available when the camera is in portrait mode.
- Shutter priority and ISO priority are new options when the camera is in Pro mode.
- New adjustment…