DJI Goggles 2 vs FPV Goggles V2: What’s are the differences?
On August 25, 2022, DJI officially revealed their first CineWhoop-style FPV drone, AVATA. The new quadcopter comes in a bundle with the redesigned Goggles 2. When DJI releases a new FPV product, everyone’s biggest concern is regarding backward compatibility with their existing gadgets. In addition to the in-depth comparison of the DJI Goggles 2 and FPV Goggles V2, this article will try to answer the following questions:
- Is the DJI Goggles 2 compatible with the older DJI FPV drone?
- Can I use my old DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the new AVATA drone?
- Are my custom-made FPV drones using DJI Air Unit and Caddx Vista (RunCam Link) compatible with the DJI Goggles 2?
- Is the old DJI FPV transmitter compatible with the Goggles V2?
- Can I use the Goggles 2 with DJI Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Goggles 2 over the Goggles V2?
DJI Goggles 2 versus Goggles V2 comparison table (Similarities and Differences)
As you can see in the…