The GEELANG KUDA 85X adopts a similar pusher design the BetaFPV Pavo30 but in a smaller form factor. KUDA 85X CineWhoop has a wheelbase of 85mm and 2″ propellers. The 360° propeller guard has foam padding for improved crash resistance.
In addition to the onboard Runcam Nano 2 camera, it can be equipped with an Insta360 GO 2 or RunCam Thumb camera. GEELANG opted for a high-power 5.8Ghz VTX with up to 400mW transmission power.
It’s tiny GL1202 KV8700 motors are matched with 4-leaf Gemfan D51 propellers. The KUDA 85X has an XT30 battery plug and can be powered from 3S LIPO packs, 450mAh is recommended by the manufacturer.
F4 AIO12APRO ESC Flight controller specs
- CPU: STM32F411 CEU6(100MHz);
- IMU: BMI270 (SPI connection)
- Firmware: GEELANGF411
- OSD: Built-in OSD (STM32 controls the OSD chip via SPI)
- Data storage: 16m black box
- Programmable LED such as WS2812: Support
- Built-in current sensor