DJI Mavic Air 2 And Air 2S Firmware Update
New DJI Mavic Air 2 and DJI Air 2S firmware updates bring stability improvements for the drones’ software but do not offer any new features.
Drone maker DJI has simultaneously published new firmware updates for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and the DJI Air 2S drones.
In case you were looking for new features you might be disappointed. The Firmware Update is the same for both drones and only aims to improve the overall user experience and software stability.
To make sure that your DJI Mavic Air 2 or Air 2S operates without any issues, DJI recommends that you update the firmware on your drone.
DJI Mavic Air 2 firmware update
- Date: 2022.06.08
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.08.20
- Remote Controller: v04.11.00.32
- DJI Fly App iOS: v1.6.4
- DJI Fly App Android: v1.6.4
- Optimized user experience, and improved overall software stability.
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones…