Firmware Update For EVO Nano And Lite Drones Add 11 New Features And Fixes
Autel Robotics latest drones, the Evo Nano and Lite series receive a new Firmware Update that adds 24/2548/50 FPS video options, solves the Jello effect issue for the Nano drone, adds manual focus, adds customizable time stamping, and offers a number of other improvements and bug fixes.
In a press release, Autel Robotics says that drone pilots will be excited to see these new features and other performance and usability improvements.
The firmware update offers the following improvements and fixes:
- Multiple video frame rate choices up to 50 fps (24/25/48/50 fps).
- Manual focus control for most models (Lite, Lite+ and Nano+).
- Enhanced photo resolution options in some models.
- Customizable photo time stamps.
- Tapping and holding the zoom button (displayed after take off) now enables optimized continuous zoom mode.
- Album ordering has been improved for all models.
- SD Card handling has been improved.
- Issues with video ‘jello’-effect and horizon leveling have…