NEW MAVIC 3 FIRMWARE FEATURES EXPLAINED
If you’re curious about all the new Mavic 3 firmware features that have become available to the DJI flagship drone this week, be sure to watch Billy Kyle’s latest Youtube video.
Mavic 3 firmware features explained
As usual, Billy explains in great detail what the new features are on the DJI Mavic 3 drone that became available in the latest Firmware Update from earlier this week.
Billy points out the features that are most important to him:
- Panorama mode
- Color display assist mode for D-Log
- Set return to home altitude
- USB-mode for Mavic Cine version – when you activate the USB mode the Mavic 3 does not have to stay fully turned on while downloading footage.
- More accurate and optimized color correction
- Increased image sharpness when zoomed in with secondary telelens. As you can see in the video the difference is significant. It might now be possible to create some cool parallax effects when zooming in 7x. Anything more than that seems to be suffering in quality quickly…