To simplify drone operations for its enterprise customers, Autel has launched a new flight-control platform. Called the SkyCommand Center, the platform allows remote operators to schedule missions and manage tasks for their drones through a computer or mobile device. They can also monitor live video in real time and access the recorded flight data at their convenience.
Autel SkyCommand Center features
- Mission Planning: Plan routes and assign missions
- Real-time Transmission: View video feed and flight data remotely in real time
- Remote Control: Control the drone, camera angle, zoom, and other parameters remotely
- Data Storage: Save and manage flight mission settings, flight logs, and other data.
- Role Management: Create teams and assign roles such as administrator or pilot
- Authority Management: Distribute operation permissions based on assigned roles
- Aircraft Management: Check usage time and maintenance progress for each aircraft and battery to ensure replacements are done…