AuroraRC’s new Pusher-Whoop style 2″ FPV drone is sold in a combo pack with a Jumper T-lite transmitter and Hawkeye 3.5″ FPV monitor. The kit also includes two pieces of 450mah 3S 80C batteries and a balance LIPO charger.
On the center of the 100m size frame is located the F405 AIO flight controller with integrated 4-in-1 20A ESC. Its tiny 1204-5200kv motors are equipped with 4-leaf 2″ propellers.
Sponosored AD: Spring sale
AuroraRC Smooth-R has in front a 1200TVL Caddx ANT camera with a 1/3″ CMOS sensor. The 48CH 5.8GHz VTX’s broadcast power can be toggled between 25, 100, and 200mw.
Aurora Smooth-R drone features and specs
- Pusher-Whoop style design with foam-padded duct blade protectors;
- 100mm wheelbase (size of 137*137*30mm);
- F405 BLS 20A AIO flight controller;
- 1204-5200kv brushless motors with HQProp T2x2x4 2″ propellers;
- Caddx ANT 1200TVL FPV camera;
- 25/100/200mw 48CH VTX (FPV transmitter);
- 3-4S compatible with XT30 battery plug.