Flywoo’s new micro-class hexacopter can carry an Insta 360 GO 2 or SMO 4K camera. The Firefly Hex Nano has a 90mm wheelbase and weighs less than 60 grams (without battery). Flywoo opted for a 16x16mm flight stack made from GOKU F4 HEX flight controller and a 6in1 13 ESC board. Its tiny ROBO 1202.5 5500KV motors are equipped with 1.6″ 3-leaf propellers. The real-time image transmission is achieved using the 450mW Goku 625 5.8GHz VTX.
INAV version comes with Goku Mini GPS v2.0 module. iNAV is a fork of CleanFlight with a heavy focus upon GPS features for both airplanes and multirotor models.
Sponosored AD: Spring sale
FlyWoo includes with the Firefly Hex Nano a free set of propeller guards if you place your order until May 5.
Flywoo Hex Nano features and specs
- Ultra-light six-motor platform (weighs just 57.9 grams);
- 90mm size carbon fiber frame;
- Optional 3D printed propeller guard;
- GOKU F4 HEX 13A flight stack;
- Goku VTX625 450mw 5.8GHz VTX + Atomic…