Hawkeye Little Pilot Master FPV monitor review
Hawkeye’s ‘Little Pilot Master’ FPV monitor series has 3 models. In this review, we will have a closer look at the smallest, 2.5″ edition. These tiny FPV screens can be conveniently installed on top of your controller, allowing you to make an easy transition from the line of sight (LoS) flights to first-person view (FPV) flights via FPV goggles.
The Little Pilot Master can also be successfully used as 5.8GHz analogue input for the DJI FPV Goggles V2 – as it comes only with proprietary digital FPV signal reception.
Hawkeye Little Pilot Master features
- Two screen size options (2.5″ and 3.5″);
- 960 x 240 screen resolution and 350 lux brightness;
- Built-in DVR (only Plus edition);
- AV In/Out jack for an external source, DVR, or DJI goggles;
- Integrated battery for about 2 hours of usage;
- Onboard 5.8GHz 48CH video receiver.
Hawkeye Little Pilot Master hands-on review
Disclosure: I received this FPV monitor from MakerFire…