Jumper T-Lite review – Is It Worth The Money?
First rumors about Jumper T-Lite transmitter appeared in December 2020. The FPV community has long wanted such a compact and versatile drone controller. Our Jumper T-Lite review covers unboxing, controls, compatibility, user experience, and rivals.
In addition to the cool gamepad style design, T-Lite’s beauty is that it runs OpenTX firmware, which is the most popular operating system for radios. T-Lite is the smallest and lightest remote controller of Jumper-RC. Of course, the ‘Lite’ word covers some lack in features compared to the top-end T18 series.
Jumper/Makerfire T-Lite features
- Gamepad style design;
- Powerful STM32F205 MCU with OpenTX firmware;
- Built-in CC2500/JP4IN1 multi-protocol RF System and optional external module;
- Up to 16CH working mode;
- Compatible with more than 50 radio protocols;
- Hall Sensor Gimbals and four shoulder switches;
- Voice and Vibration alerts;
- Built-in 1.3″ status screen;
- Removable 18650 battery and built-in charging unit…